dragons that live in volcanoes and coat themselves in lava
dragons that live underwater and have fish scales instead of dragon scales
dragons that live in fields of flowers and breathe out avalanches of flowers instead of fire
DRAGONS BEING COOL AS SHIT
dragons that live in nebulae and exhale colorful dust and baby stars
dragons made out of mountains breathing out tiny pebbles
hurricane dragons breathing out mist and rain
if i was harry, i would have stuck a letter down the front of my pants and ran out on the front lawn bc
- the dursleys aren’t gonna chase me and cause a scene, it’d upset their pristine reputation
- if they DID chase me out, they’d have to put their hand down my pants to get to the letter and i’d just start screaming STRANGER DANGER STRANGER DANGER and fuck up their repuation for real
you would kill voldemort in first year at that rate
tavros is a giant asshole
Can the Korra fandom calm down for a second and count its blessings?
- The show is still on somewhere.
- We still have one more episode to enjoy on the air before the big move… and it looks like a doozy.
- The fandom watches the show mostly online anyway, so what’s the big deal with it going digital?
- Plenty of great shows are going exclusively digital these days. (i.e. Sailor Moon Crystal)
- The ratings were poor on-air, so it’s just moving to a place where ratings don’t matter.
- At least the show wan’t moved to Nicktoons, where ratings would likely be even worse.
- It’s not on Cartoon Network, which would’ve cancelled it much earlier for being an action show and starring a girl.
- It’s not on Disney XD, which would’ve given it completely random premiere dates.
- It’s not on Disney Channel, which would’ve just moved it to Disney XD.
- It’s not on The Hub, which has the worst viewership of all kids networks.
- Nick is still showing love towards the series in some way… at least, online, it is.
- Even if you still hate Nick for this, at least you won’t have to watch their channel to see this show anymore.
- We still have a video game from Platinum and merchandise from Dark Horse on the way. Korra is far from being ignored.
I’ll add more blessings as I realize them. In the meantime, just… calm your tits, okay?